Pages

Wednesday, January 17, 2018

You're So Sweet With Lawn Fawn .......

Hi everyone!! 
Happy Wednesday! 
I am back today to share the images 
I colored for Day 3 of the coloring challenge. 

It took me a bit to decide what I would be coloring today ...
I can't tell you how long that part took me. 
I need to plan ahead if I want to get my photos taken with
the correct light, lol! 



I went with the super adorable Sweet Smiles stamp set 
from Lawn Fawn (I don't think I've used this before). 


I was inspired by the colors of the Doodlebug Sweet Things paper pad. 


I used Copics to color my images in. 
For the red areas, I used R89, R46, R27, R17, and R05 with a bit of R02. 





For my pinks, I used RV19, RV55, RV63, and RV00. 
For the mint areas, I used BG34, BG11, and BG0000. 

I then created a card and turned the little gumball machines into 
shaker tags. 



I hope you enjoy my projects for today, thank you so much for stopping by.
Wishing you a wonderful and Blessed day! 
GOD bless you. 

5 comments:

  1. Love this!! Oh my goodness that gumball machine looks wonderful colored in your Mayra style! I love that you made the gumball machine into a shaker. It works great with the paper you chose. I love your projects today. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That doodlebug paper is so fun and has great colors.. your card matches up perfectly - so cute and I love the shaker tags too... Adorable!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  3. your site very classic and your site are very nice design.designer thinker so power full

    ReplyDelete

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS