Pages

Monday, April 30, 2018

You're Magical With Lawn Fawn ......

Hello everyone!! Happy, happy, Monday! 
Can you believe April is already over!
This month really went by fast! 

I hope you had a great month, I have been enjoying trying out 
new watercolors. I also purchased a couple Faber Castell Polychromos pencils. 
I have colored with them a bit, but haven't used them to create a project with. 

For today, I created a 3D card for the Lawn Fawnatics challenge. 
I used the Lawn Fawn Shadow Box die to create my card. It is such an awesome 
die, it makes creating these super quick and fun! 



I went with a fairy scene using the Fairy Friends stamp set. 
I adore this set so much, it is one of my all-time favorites. 


I used Distress Oxide ink in Wilted Violet and Distress Ink in Shaded Lilac to add color to the background. 


For the grass hills, I used Distress Ink in Mowed Lawn. 


To color the purple areas, I used my Copic markers. 
I used V25, 22, 20. I then added a bit of V17, V15, and repeated the beginning colors again. 
To darken the purple a bit more I added V09 and V15 along with V22. 


For the green areas, I used G99,94, YG17, YG13, and YG00.


Once I finished coloring the images in, I assembled the card. 


The sentiment is from the Pizza My Heart and Costume Party stamp sets. 

I hope you enjoy the card I created to share with you today and feel inspired to create! 
Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by!
Wishing you a wonderful and Blessed day!! 


Challenges 4 Fun~



6 comments:

  1. So PRETTY and beautiful job with the shading!!!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Mayra! It's so sweet and so beautifully coloured.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, another fantastic card. I adore your coloring style. So bright and happy. You have a great eye for color combinations, too. The shadow box card theme is wonderful. Great job! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow! another amazing, incredible, super card! wow!! just so in love with you style and coloring skills! wow! thank you SO much for playing along with the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. This little fairy shadow box card is soo pretty and precious!Thank u so much for playing with us at Lawn Fawnatics!!

    ReplyDelete

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS