Pages

Sunday, May 20, 2018

Hoppy Father's Day with Lawn Fawn......

Happy Sunday everyone! 
I am stopping by to share a quick card I was able to create using the
cute Toadally Awesome stamp set. I was inspired by the sketch 
challenge from the Lawn Fawnatics blog. 












I went for a mini shaker area for the pond with the fish. I decided to go with bright colors for the color combination.  

I hope you enjoy my take on the challenge and feel inspired to create!! 
I will be back tomorrow hopefully sharing the colors I used( I tried a brand new different 
green combo). Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by!
Wishing you a wonderful and blessed day! 

Challenges 4 Fun~ 
Card Sketch 


3 comments:

  1. Adorable, Mayra. So bright and cheerful. I like the addition of the shaker element, too. The vellum strip for the sentiment is perfect. All around fabulous card! Thanks so much for sharing. I like your new green combo! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. incredible, amazing coloring! LOVE these little froggies!! wow! thank you so much for playing along with the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, so sweet & CUTE Mayra... adorable card!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS