Pages

Saturday, July 21, 2018

Fun Folds Card with Lawn Fawn....

Happy Saturday everyone!! 
I am so happy to be stopping by today! 
I created a card for the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge# 33 Fun Folds.


I went for a pirate theme scene. I used the Ahoy, Matey stamp set. 
I used the awesomePeekaboo Backdrop Die for the front of the card to create a peek a boo window. 
This is such a great die set! 


For the background of my pirate scenery, I used the Snowy Backdrop die. 
One of my favorites dies from Lawn Fawn!! 


As you can see the flap in the lower right corner opens up to the girl pirate <3. 


 I added some Versamark ink all over the base of the card then I heat embossed it using the 
Lawn Fawn Glow-In-The Dark Embossing Powder. 


For the inside of the card, I used the Pivot Pop Up Die 
to create a fun fold element. 



I used the Stitched Wave Borders and the 
Large Cross Stitched dies to finish the inside of 
my pirate scene.




The hello from in the speech bubble is from the Elphie Selphie set. 


This was such a fun card to create with all of the interactive elements, 
the Lawn Fawn dies make it super easy to create these fun cards. 

I hope you feel inspired to create!! 
Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by! 

 Challenges 4 Fun~
Fun Folds


Use A Die and/or punch 






6 comments:

  1. Your creativity is sky high, Mayra! This looks amazing. I love the color palette, the greens against the navy pop wonderfully. All the coloring looks fantastic. Adore the peekaboo to the pirate girl! Then to open the card and see the pop up pivot. WOW! So unexpected and fun. Fantastic card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, this is amazing, Mayra!! The image are all so sweet and colored perfectly!! I love this!! Wow!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. You make the most ADORABLE scenes!! OMGOSH... this is so cute and I love the way the inside POPS open!! ADORABLE!!!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my, this is adorable!! I love it!! How cool is this!! One of these days I’m going to have to get that pivot die. Your coloring is just gorgeous. I love the little flap that reveals a girl pirate, how clever. Well, thank you for sharing this with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
    Misty

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is AMAZING Mayra!! You are so clever! Thanks for joining us over at Lawn Fawnatics!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. THIS SO FREAKING AMAZING!!!! the navy and the light greens...swoon!! soooooo coool!! and ALL of the scenes are so captivating!! i want to look at this card ALL DAY AND ALL NIGHT! wow!! soooo amazing! thank you so much for playing along with the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS