Pages

Sunday, August 5, 2018

La-La Land Crafts August Release Showcase Day 3.....

Happy Sunday everyone!!
Welcome to  Showcase Day of the



This release includes 4 new CLEAR photopolymer stamp sets, 2 Full-Size sets, and 2 Mini Sets.
Our clear stamps are made in the USA from the highest quality photopolymer.
1 new BACKGROUND red rubber cling stamp set!
Each BACKGROUND SET includes coordinating images and sentiment/s,
they are scroll cut and mounted on plastic for your storage convenience!

 2 new RUBBER stamps! We are so excited to add these NEW Marci, Luka stamps to our range!


For my card today, I used the No Peeking along with the Shine Bright Background stamp sets.
I began by heat embossing the Shine Bright Background set onto a piece of black cardstock.
I then die cut the


I colored the elves using Copic markers.
I will list them below. 
I then put my card together and it was done. 


I hope you enjoy the card I created to share with you today! 
Please feel welcome to visit the La-La Land Crafts Blog 
for more details and wonderful inspiration. 


Products Used:





Copics Used: 
Skin:E23, E21, E51, E50, E000, E0000, E04, E02, R12
Green: G99,G94, YG63, YG17, YG25, YG03, YG00, YG0000
Brown: E49, E47, E44, E35, 
Trim: W3, W1, C0

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by! 


Wishing you a wonderful and blessed day! 

4 comments:

  1. Awww, look at him helping his buddy! Great card, Mayra!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So absolutely adorable!! They're so fun!! Love this!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. So SWEET and CA-UTE!! LOVE it!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  4. SUPER adorable!! I absolutely LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS