Pages

Friday, August 24, 2018

La-La Land Crafts Inspiration Friday with Deck The Halls....



Happy Friday everyone!!
I am stopping by with a card I created for 
La-La Land Crafts Inspiration Friday: 

Our theme is to use the new release. 
For my card, I used the Deck The Halls stamp set. 



I adore the peek-a-boo openings that the 



I hope you feel inspired to create. 
Thank you so much for stopping by! 
Wishing you a wonderful and Blessed day!! 


La-La Land Crafts Products Used:
Stamps:
Dies:

Copic Used:
Hippo: C5, C3, C1, C00, W7, W5, R12
Red: R59, R46, R29, R17, R05, R02
Wood: E47, E37, E35
Gingerbread: E37, E35, E31
Green: G99, G94, YG63, YG17, YG25, YG03, YG00

3 comments:

  1. So fun and festive, Mayra. The reveal doors are very fun! Terrific coloring, too. :) Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so adorable!! I love the design with the doors!! Too cute!! The images are beautiful and colored perfectly!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sooo CUTE! I love the little peek a boo windows to show whats inside each one! Simply Darling!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS