Pages

Tuesday, September 25, 2018

You're The Pick Of The Patch with Lawn Fawn...

Hello and Happy Tuesday everyone!! 
Happy Autumn!! 
Fall is one of my favorite seasons!! 
I love the colors, the smells, the weather, everything about Fall 
is beautiful!! 

I created this fall themed card inspired by the current Lawn Fawnatics Challenge: 


I used some of the older but still some of my favorite stamp sets from Lawn Fawn and I combined them with the brand new Double Slider Surprise and the Pick Of The Patch stamp set. 


I love going through the images to see what I can use to create the scene I have in mind. 
I began with the sunflowers and pumpkins from the Happy Harvest stamp set. 


I then realized I would like more flowers
 I used the flowers from the Fairy Friends, and Gleeful Gardens sets. 


The super cute fox is from the Mom + Me stamp set. 


Can you tell I am hooked on creating the double slider surprise cards ?! 
They are so much fun and easy to create!!


To add color to the background I used Blueprint Sketch Distress Oxide Ink. 
I colored my images by using Copic markers. 


I hope you enjoy this fun card I created to share with you today and feel inspired to create! 
Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by! 
Wishing you a wonderful and Blessed day! 

Other Lawn Fawn Products Used: 

Copic Colors: 
Fox, Squirrels, Wood : E23, E57, E35, E33, E31, E30, E41
Pumpkins: YR27, YR07, Y19, Y08, Y00

Distress Oxide Inks: 
Blueprint Sketch
Mowed Lawn
Forest Moss

Challenges For Fun: 



7 comments:

  1. Happy Fall Mayra!! It's my favorite time of the year as well... I've been getting everything Pumpkin I can Find! hahahaha YOur card is so stinkin' CUTE! Love how it opens for more fun!! Have a great day!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Mayra! You are so creative and show such versatility in stamp sets! LOVE what you have created here. I'm definitely saving this idea. So sweet and fun. The whole scene is so full and delightful Thank you so much for sharing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my goodness...soooooooooo CUTE.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh the blue sky and vibrant oranges and yellows! this card is beyond beautiful! love how you combined multiple stamp sets to make this card. thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i honestly could look at this card for days and still find things to love and talk about! your coloring! the color choices! that sky!! the ADORABLE critters!! wow - i could go on and on and on!! amazing! thank you SO much for playing along with the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW!!!! This is Such an AMAZING card! And your coloring is fabulous too! <3 <3 <3 it!!! Thank you so much for sharing your talent with us at the Lawnfawnatics Challenge! /Karin

    ReplyDelete

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS