Pages

Friday, October 5, 2018

La-La Land Crafts Inspiration Friday

Hello and happy Friday everyone!! 
I am sharing a card today with you for our La-La Land Crafts Friday Inspiration. 
Our theme is Leaves. 

I used the beautiful new Filigree Leaves Die, along with these other sets to create my card


I began by coloring this beautiful digi stamp. 
I used my Copic markers to color her in. I will have the colors listed below. 

After I colored my images in, I used Distress Ink/Oxide to create my background. 
I began with Ripe Persimmon, then Carved Pumpkin, then Mustard Seed. 
I also a bit of Rusty Hinge over the Ripe Persimmon to deepen the color. 
Then I added splatters using Ground Espresso.

I hope you enjoy and feel inspired to create!! 
Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by!! 
Wishing you a wonderful and blessed day!


Copics Used:
Skin: E23, E21, E51, E50, E000, R12
Browns: E49, E44, E41
Green: YG97, YG95, G99, BG93, YG21
Black: 100
Orange: E18, E15, YR18, YR14, Y17, Y15, Y00

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS