Pages

Monday, November 12, 2018

YAY!!! Guest Designing For Lawn Fawnatics!

Hello everyone and happy Monday!! 
I am back to share another fun project as a guest designer for Lawn Fawnatics!! 
The theme for this challenge is: 



I can't tell you how much I love creating with Lawn Fawn stamps. dies and papers. 
It is super easy to combine the images and create the scene you have in mind. 
I began by coloring the Christmas tree image from the Christmas Dreams stamp set.


I wanted to create a Christmas Village and the images from the 
Happy Village and Winter Village stamp sets were perfect!


I also created Christmas themed treat boxes using the 


I hope you feel inspired and join us in creating something for this challenge. 

I also wanted to include images of some of Copic color combinations I used. 






I am soo happy and grateful to have been invited to be a guest designer!! 
Big Thank You to everyone at Lawn Fawn and Lawn Fawnatics and to each of you for always supporting, and taking the time to stop by and visit my blog!!
Hoping you have a wonderful and blessed day!!


Products Used: 
Stamps: 

Dies: 
Double Slider Suprise (the banner for the sentiment) 

Paper: 



1 comment:

  1. WOW! Fantastic job as always Mayra! I LOVE the sweet winter scene you created and the fun colors. Those treat boxes are soooo dang cute!!! Love it ALL!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS