Pages

Monday, February 11, 2019

Hello Bluebird February 2019 Release Sneak Peeks Day 1....

Happy Monday everyone!!! 
I am soo EXCITED!! 
Our February 2019 Release Sneak Peeks for Hello Bluebird are starting today!! 
My Design Team sisters have created the most beautiful cards to share with you!! 

Today we are showcasing the Banner Buddies, Spring Banner Script, and the Vertical Banner Die.  
This is truly a beautiful stamp set. 
Whatever you create using this set will turn out lovely. 


I began my card by using the Vertical Banner die and die cutting the banner using Bristol Smooth cardstock. I added Tattered Rose Distress Oxide Ink to it. 
I then heat embossed the banner along with one of the sentiments from the Spring Banner Script stamp set and a couple of the sprigs and leaves from the 
Banner Buddies stamp set onto vellum. After I heat embossed them I used the coordinating dies to cut them out. 


Next, I colored in the adorable images and various greenery and flowers from the stamp set. 
I used Copic markers to color the images in. 
To complete the card I used a scratch piece of paper to die cut one of the hills from the 
I used both pieces of the die cut. First to create the grassy area using Bundled Sage Distress Oxide. 
Then I added Tumbled Glass to the sky area.
Once that was done I assembled my card. 
I added the scallop border from the Gallery Frame Die #2 to finish my card. 

I hope you enjoy and feel inspired by the card I created to share with you. 
Thank you very much for taking the time to stop by!!
Wishing you a wonderful and blessed day! 

Copic Markers used: 
Bunny and Squirrels: E42, E31, E55, E35, W5, W7
Green: YG03, G94, YG17
Lavendar: B60, BV01
Soft Pink: R01, R000

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS