Pages

Thursday, February 14, 2019

Hello Bluebird Sneak Peeks Portrait Pals...

Hello everyone! 
Welcome to Day 4 of our Hello Bluebird Stamps February 2019 Release
Sneak Peeks. 
Today we are sharing projects using the adorable Portrait Pals, Typed Everyday stamp sets along with the Photo Stack and Hello Friend Die sets. 

In honor of it being Valentine's Day, (I am wishing you all a wonderful, love filled day) I wanted to share how fun and versatile this set is. I made the little monkeys into a Valentine-themed set. 


I began by coloring all of the little monkeys and leaves using Copic markers.


I then die cut the super CUTE Photo Stack dies. 
I also used the Charlie Alpha Die set to spell out the word bananas. 


I really am having so much fun with this set. 
My craft table is full of these cuties! 





I hope you enjoy the card and tag set I created to share with you today. 
Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by! 
Wishing you a wonderful and blessed day. 

Copic markers used: 
Monkeys: E41, E31, E35, E55, E47, E49, 
Face: E55, E31, E50
Green: YG01, YG03, YG17, G94, G99

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS