Pages

Thursday, March 7, 2019

Pretty Pink Posh March 2019 Release Blog Hop....

Hello everyone!!
Welcome to Day 1 of the awesome 
March 2019 Pretty Pink Posh Release Blog Hop. 
This release is full of beautiful stamps and dies sets. 
I created a couple of cards to share with you today. 



The first card I created I used the beautiful Peacock Friends stamp set along with the coordinating dies which can be found here


I truly enjoyed coloring the peacock images. I used Copic markers to color them in. 
I began by coloring the green areas using my favorite green combination of G99, G94, YG17, YG03, YG01, and YG0000. For the blue area, I used B29, B28, B24, B21, B34, B32, B01, and B000. 
Next, I heat embossed the lovely feather images on a piece of Bristol smooth cardstock using gold embossing powder. Then I added Fossilized Amber, Squeezed Lemonade, Twisted Citron, Mowed Lawn, Tumbled Glass, Peacock Feathers, Blueprint Sketch Distress Inks to the same piece. 
To finish the card I added a couple of splatters using black and white acrylic paint.  


For my second card, I used the gorgeous Magnolia Flowers stamp and coordinating dies set along with the Beautiful Butterflies stamp set. I used the same Copic colors for my magnolias and butterflies: RV69, RV66, RV63, and RV52. To create the background for my card I added Tumbled Glass, Peacock Feathers, Blueprint Sketch, and Seedless Preserves Distress Ink to create the color I was going for.

The third card I created I used the wonderful Bold Butterflies Dies set. 
I began my card by adding Tumbled Glass, Squeezed Lemonade, Fossilized Amber, Seedless Preserves, and Wilted Violet to create the background for the die cut butterflies. 


I created one more card using the  Peacock Friends stamp set. 
I kept this one simple. I wanted the focus to be on the peacock image. 


I hope you enjoy the cards I created to share with you today. 
Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by, 
wishing you a wonderful and blessed day. 

There will also be 4 25$ gift certificates that will be given away. 
 Winners will be picked randomly along the blog hop.
 Comments must be left by 11:59 PM PST on 3/13/2019.
 Winners will be announced on the PPP blog.

Next on the hop for today is the amazing: 

Here is the complete blog hop list for today: 

Gemma C.       

Please join us once again tomorrow for more inspiration. 


68 comments:

  1. Stunning! Those colors! So much talent on display!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic set of cards!! Your coloring is awesome!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all of the bold dark colors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Mayra
    I love all your cards created using the peacock friends, Magnolia Flowers and the Bold butterflies die set from the Pretty Pink Posh March Product release.
    The bold Butterflies coupled with Bold colors in the card is amazing. Thank u for taking time to create four cards which are full of love and inspiration for a new crafter like me. tc stay blessed. Love and hugs from Sri Lanka

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your use of vibrant colors and your coloring is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love all your cards very pretty and great job on the color choices.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Of all the amazing cards I have seen on the blog hop, I just voted yours as the most amazing!!!! And that's saying something!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your coloring is out of this world! So lifelike. Love all the cards you created.

    ReplyDelete
  9. All are nice, but I love t hat purple one.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, I love that you ink blended the background as it made the rest of the card pop! Your work is stunning. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  11. You’re cards are outstanding...love your use of bold colors!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the color choices of your cards. Really makes the main image "pop".

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow! Such beautiful cards! Colors are amazing.
    Thanks for sharing...

    ReplyDelete
  14. The coloring on your cards, just glows!!! So beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your coloring and your ink blending are superb! Absolutely beautiful cards.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks for sharing such wonderful cards.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love all of your cards! I especially love the embossed details of the peacock card!

    ReplyDelete
  18. WOW love how you managed to get such rich colors on your cards - pure eye-candy!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. GEEZ! These are STUNNING! Your coloring is awesome and I LOVE THE SPLATTERS!

    ReplyDelete
  20. All beautiful cards, especially love the first one. Stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Marisela Delgado said: Awesome cards! I love that peacock! mariandmonsterd@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. Gorgeous cards!! Such deep beautiful colors!!!

    ReplyDelete
  23. I need this entire release! Great cards.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Your cards are gorgeous. Your coloring is stunning. the peacock card looks like a spotlight is on it. I am loving your cards and creative use of the images and dies. I love the new release

    ReplyDelete
  25. oh i really like that darker peacock card - really eye-catching. of course, the cas one is also stunning. good job on all of them.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Gorgeous designs! Thanks for all the inspiration with these great new products.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Wonderful cards, Mayra. The backgrounds are gorgeous and really highlight the stamps in this release.

    ReplyDelete
  28. These are all such pretty cards. I love the peacock stamp.

    ReplyDelete
  29. WOW! So BEAUTIFUL Mayra! Your cards are always so stunning - You really rocked this release!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  30. Your cards are stunning! Thank you for sharing your wonderful creative talent with us!

    ReplyDelete
  31. I agree! Your cards are stunning! I love the designs,colors, coloring, and creativity of each card! Thank you for your inspiration!!

    ReplyDelete
  32. Wow! Your coloring is phenomenal! Each of your cards is a standout. I have to say the beautiful peacocks are my favorites!

    ReplyDelete
  33. Wow... gorgeous cards! Love the colors on your peacock card and the embossed feathers on the background! Fabulous coloring on the magnolia flowers and butterflies! The butterfly dies are so striking on the background you created too! Lovely creations!

    ReplyDelete
  34. Wow, your play of color is amazing. Stunning coloring with incredible depth. Fantastic cards!

    ReplyDelete
  35. Your backgrounds are stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  36. Wonderful cards and colouring!!! I'm totally in love for your amazing creations!!!

    ReplyDelete
  37. Lovely backgrounds and love the CAS white card.

    ReplyDelete
  38. Gorgeous cards! I love your peacocks!

    ReplyDelete
  39. I'm swooning over your backgrounds! And those peacocks! Absolutely adore the simplicity of the last card. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  40. Your cards are stunning! Great coloring skills and gorgeous backgrounds!!!

    ReplyDelete
  41. Your colors are vivid and magnificent.
    The cards are fantastic. thanks
    for sharing. txmlhl(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  42. Your cards are amazing! I love the gold embossing detail. Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  43. Such dramatic yet fun cards!! I really like all of them!

    ReplyDelete
  44. Your cards are gorgeous! Really love the peacock feather embossed on the background, that is so beautiful :-)

    ReplyDelete
  45. Wow! Your coloring is amazing. I love your cards especially that adorable peacock. TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  46. Love your color choices for the peacock card and the peacock feathers background. Beautiful cards.

    ReplyDelete
  47. Gorgeous cards! Love the colorful background of the first peacock card! Super pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  48. SQUEAL!! LOVING the NEW Release and the AMAZING Inspiration!! Such BEAUTIFUL Designs!! THANKS SO MUCH for sharing and have a FABULOUS Weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  49. Wow, your cards have so much rich depth of colors. Love the designs, even the simple one.

    ReplyDelete
  50. Stunning cards. Love your coloring and thank you for writting which copic markers you used.

    ReplyDelete
  51. How you achieve such richness and depth in your creations is true talent. I love your work! 💞

    ReplyDelete
  52. Your cards are stunning. The colors are beautiful and your coloring is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  53. Simply gorgeous! You rocked this release!

    ReplyDelete
  54. I love the ultra-dark shadows you used on your coloring. It makes the peacock look so dramatic! Thanks for sharing with us.

    ReplyDelete
  55. WOW! just LUV the embossed feather background. the other designs are just beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  56. Gosh, my jaw just hit the ground! Your stunning gold embossed feathers with the blues and peacock was grand but then paired with all the other fabulous work, I am stunned! These are so beautiful!!!! Love PPP images and blog hops!!
    Beverly Jordan
    @jordanbev5

    ReplyDelete
  57. What beautiful cards, I love the colors and the presentation! Sooo pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  58. Your backgrounds are stunning...as is your peacock!

    ReplyDelete
  59. Wow the richness of the colors on your cards are just so beautiful. what a wonderful way to display these great new stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  60. Gorgeous colors!! I'm in love with your color choices for each card. So so pretty!!

    ReplyDelete

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS