Pages

Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Thank you card

I want to start today by saying thank you to the people in my life that are supporting me through this adventure of blogging and sharing my passion of crafting ! And inspiring me to create a blog ! I appreciate all your support even when you don't know what a blog is you still follow me ! When you aren't able to make a comment for one reason or another you take time from your day and send me a text telling me you love what I made that means soo much to me ! My sisters aren't crafty themselves but absolutely encourage me and help me in any way I need I love you for that and soo much more !!! I am extremely blessed to have these women in my life ! I made this card with you in mind Thank you !!!! Challenges I am entering this card in check them out lots of great ideas : Frosteddesigns.blogspot.comGirls just wanna have fun! ThePaperPlayers.blogspot.com/ tic tac toe #152, Kraftygirls.com/ use mint!

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS