Pages

Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Circle autumn thank you card

Hello everyone !!! Happy Wednesday ! Today I am sharing this circle easel card(can you tell circle cards are my favorite ) that I got from Birds Cards SVG files! Her designs are amazing !!! I also used my cricut as well ( love my cricut )! For the inside of my card I followed the sketch from Die Cuttin Divas ! I was holding on to these flower stickers for some reason , I finally chose to use them . Hope you enjoy ! Thank you so much for stopping by ! Have a Wonderful day !

Recipe for this card : Silhouette , cricut life's a party , stamps , Tim holtz distress ink, glitter, stickles !

Challenge 4 Fun : Hiding in My Craft Room -#113 Freestyle, My Sheri Crafts- #118 Fall Colors, Die Cuttin Divas -Circular Sketch. Addicted To Stamps- Anything goes , Word art Wednesday -Anything Goes !  Craft Room Challenges-Trees or leaves, Crafty Sentiments - Favorite Fall Colors, Loves Rubberstamps Challenges- Anything Goes, Papertake Weekly- Anything Goes,  Clear it Out Challenges- Thank you And something been holding on to ! Sparkle n Sprinkle -Anything Goes with glitter, embossing, Flocking .  Parade Your Crafts -Anything Goes ! Great Impressions Stamps- Fall Colors ! All That Stickles - Appreciation ! Paper Playtime - use 3 patterned papers !

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS