Pages

Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Happy Tuesday !

Hello !!! Happy Tuesday !! Hope everyone had a great Labor Day weekend !! We had a great time with family !! Today I am sharing a card I had to make in 15minutes ! My sister calls me and says I am requesting one of your cards please !!! Needless to say I felt like I could have done so much more to this , but when your on a major time limit this is what I came up with !!! I am also saying a huge thank you to Sparkle N Sprinkle Challenge Blog for picking my picnic card as a winner !!! Yay !!! And Crafty Cardmakers for choosing my lifesaver layout as a winner !!! Thank you soo much !!! Hope you have a wonderful day !! Recipe for this card Cricut Flower Shoppe, Elegant edges, embossing, Stamp, DCWV .

Challenges 4 Fun: Creative Card Crew -#44 Anything with wings, Loves Rubber Stamps- Anything Goes , Sweet Stamps Blog - Butterfly,  Papertake Weekly - Anything Goes, Anything Challenge- #100 In the Garden with Butterflies, Paper Playtime - Use 3 Different patterned papers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS