Pages

Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Exciting News !!!!!

Hello Everyone !!! Happy Tuesday !!! Today I am very excited to announce that I am going to be part of Craftin Desert Divas Design Team !!!! I love , love Tara's blog and challenges ! To be part of this design team is such a blessing , I am very thankful !!! Everyone on this design team is super talented and you won't want to miss any of the challenges, Linky parties !! Make sure to stop by and congratulate all these wonderful ladies !! Our design team starts  October 28th , but there is lots of great Linky parties with prizes going on now  ! Be sure to join in ! Thank you everyone , hope you have a wonderful day !

First off the amazing lady that put us together
                                                             Tara~Craftin Desert Divas
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Shelly ~ My Paper Love
 
 
 
 
 
 
Mayra ~ Mayras Designs ( That's me ) :)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS