Pages

Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Gift bag for teacher

Hi everyone !! Happy Wednesday !! Today I am sharing this back to school treat bag, I made for my sons teacher . She loves Reese's pieces , so the inside is filled with them , as you can imagine I was eating some while I worked on it . I made the bow with red wired ribbon , thanks to my sister in law Karen ,who taught me how to make these . The school house is my first project from clip art that I took apart and made into a school house !! The trees and the bushes and the gate are from my cricut , and the school sign is from my silhouette !! Thank you so much for stopping by ! I hope you have a wonderful day !!

Challenges 4 Fun : Stuck on U Sketches ~ Gates , Cardz Tv ~ #35 Celebrate the harvest, Exploring Cricut ~ Back to School , Rose Blossom Garden ~ #11 School Theme, Ribbon Carousel ~ RCC85 Back to school, Reasonable Ribbon ~ RRR #79 Back to School with Ribbon, 2 Sisters Challenge ~ #160 Back to School, Kaboodle Doodles ~ #188 Back to School, Scrap it Girl ~ back to School

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS