Pages

Monday, October 14, 2013

Breast Cancer Awareness and Halloween Monday !

If you are looking for My Breast Cancer Awareness Owls , please click here .

Hello everyone !
I have two projects to share with you today ! We are starting a Halloween Linky Party over at Craftin' Desert Divas , we have some great sponsors as well Too Cute by Jessica - $20 giftcard
Stinkin Cute Paper Piecings - $25 giftcard , you have two weeks to create and share your projects with us !

I made this spooky house trio from the My Scrap Chick Country Village houses set , I used it last week as well, can you tell I'm hooked ! I also used the super cute Frankenstein and spider and web from the franken~tatsic set . I will have more pictures of this project to share with you tomorrow !
 

$20 Gift Card !

$25 Gift Card

I used Sparkle N Sprinkle embossing powders and Flourishes stamp set on the houses and fence, I used white and black chalk along the trim and roofs of these houses .

Supplies :
Embossing Powders~
My Scrap Chick ~
Tim Holtz Distress Ink ~
Black Soot,
Orange Marmalade,
Paper ~
My Minds Eye
 
Challenges 4 Fun ~
             Craft Your Passion -Embossing
 Parade Your Crafts -Halloween2 Creative Chicks ~ Spooktacular linky Party, Cameo Creations Challenges ~ Halloween , Jo's Scrap Shack ~ FFC#21 favorite technique (#3d and layouts), Make it Monday~ Anything Goes ,613 Avenue Create~ #41 Anything goes w /optional twist Pile it On,  Catered Crop ~Orange is the New Black, Chalk-Ah-Lot CafĂ© ~ #46Embossing w chalk , Simply Create too~ Halloween, Decorate to Celebrate ~ Halloween party
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS