Pages

Monday, October 14, 2013

Breast Cancer Awareness !

Hi everyone , this is my post for our Health  Awareness Challenge at Bitten By the Bug 2 ! We ask that you make a project to support anything health Awareness ! It is such an important cause !

I knew I wanted to make my pink owl box from the silhouette store , I had forgot that we love for you to use your cricut ! I had already made my owl and decorated with all the lace , when I remembered , so I decided to make a cricut version of my owl box . I went with the cute and easy owl from Create a Critter , and I went to work , after welding from Cricut basics I made my version of an owl box !! Yay !! Of course it is not as detailed , but I am just happy I was able to make it ! My tag I made from the silhouette with one of the fonts on my computer and it says " check your hooters be a survivor " !





This is my owl box from the silhouette store
 


 
 
This is my owl box from my Cricut
 

 

 
 
Supplies~
Silhouette
Owl Box File
Cricut
Create a Critter
Cricut Basics
Sparkle N Sprinkle ~
Embossing Powders~
Paper ~
KI Memories
 
 
Challenges 4 Fun ~
Link up for Pink~ 3rd annual Link up for Pink ,  
                                        Oct 31 DLART Breast Cancer Awareness  Linky Party UE,

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS