Pages

Monday, November 11, 2013

Christmas Wreath

 
 





Hello everyone !
Today is the start of a new challenge at BBTB2 !
The theme for this week is White on white Christmas !!
Hope you join us !!
 
It is also the start of a new Linky Party at  Craftin' Desert Divas , the theme is " Thanksgiving " . We would love to see any Thanksgiving project you make !
We also  have some wonderful sponsors , make sure you link up , the more you do the more chances you have to win !! 
 
Our wonderful Sponsors ~ 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I made a wreath for my project using the Christmas cartridge , I also used the font from Fontopia and Alphalicious . The poinsettias are from My Scrap chick .
 
I hope you enjoy and that you join our challenges ! Thank you so much for stopping by !
 
Recipe ~
 
Cricut , Christmas Fontopia, Alphalicious,
My Scrap chick Poinsettias,
I mixed these glitters 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS