Pages

Friday, November 8, 2013

Thank you

Happy Friday everyone !!

This week as many sure seems to be flying by !! Today is the start of a new challenge at Scrapping 4 Fun Challenges !! We had lots of amazing entries last challenge ! We hope you join us again for this challenge , which is an all time favorite Anything Goes ! I would also like to let you know that she is having a design team call , the term is for 4 months ( wow , I cant believe it has almost been four months that we have been with her ) and you make two projects a month . If you are interested you can check out the information here .

This card I made is one from a set of three , I used the same colors in different variations . The theme of this month for me is mostly thankful, I am very thankful and  grateful for so many things. I cannot thank everyone enough . I went to the scrapbook expo this past weekend, and I had the honor of meeting Margaret Myers from Sparkle N Sprinkle as well as a designer from the store and the sister  of one  of the designers !! All of them were sweet and fun , and so creative ! I am just beyond happy and honored  to be one of the  designers for Margaret's  wonderful company !!! All of the design team is amazingly talented , I am always  inspired by them !! Thank you so much Margaret and Donna for giving me this wonderful experience !!

 

 


 
Margaret and I !! Yay !

My beautiful badge for the day !!
 
 
 



Challenges 4 Fun
Craftin ' desert Divas ~ Anything Goes Linky Party , Charisma Cardz Challenges ~ #44 Anything Goes,  Fantabulous Cricut ~ Anything Goes , Exploring Cricut ~ 1 Pattern paper, 2 Cricut cuts, 3 Different colors, Word Art Wednesday ~ Anything Goes , Creative Craft Challenges 2 ~ #22 Its Only Words ,

Recipe ~ Cricut Flower Shoppe, Storybook


No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS