Pages

Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Cornucopia










 
 
 
 
Happy Tuesday everyone !
Today I am sharing this cornucopia I made from My Scrap Chick SVG files . I love it ! It was so easy to put together ! I think it's a perfect home decor piece for Thanksgiving !
Thank you so much for stopping by ! I hope you have a wonderful day !
 
Recipe~
Golden Sparkle EP106, Pumpkin Pie EP442

Challenges 4 Fun ~
Stuck on U sketches ~ Die cut Food , Use it Tuesday ~ #68 Anything goes ( I used some of the paper I have been hoarding for quite a while ) , All Crafts Challenge ~ Anything but a card , 2 Creative Chicks ~ Thanksgiving , Silhouette Challenges ~ #7 Anything Holidays ,  Cameo Creations Challenges ~ Fall Y'all Theme , Decorate to celebrate ~ Thanksgiving and Fall part 2  , Parade Your Crafts~ #9 Thanksgiving ,
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS