Pages

Monday, March 10, 2014

Busy in a good way Monday !!!

Happy Monday everyone !!! 
Warning: lots of photos and info
(exciting info and cute photos) !

Today I am happy to share two projects with you . 
One of these is for BBTB2
it is the start of a new challenge and 
our theme this week is St. Patrick's Day ! 

The second is a card I made for
Fantabulous Cricut Challenge Blog 
and
Craftin ' Desert Divas

When I first began to blog , I only had my Cricut ( which I love ) .
I was hoping to find a Cricut based community to share my love of Cricut with .
I found it in Fantabulous Cricut and in
 Bitten by the Bug 2 and Exploring Cricut blogs.
I was hooked on these , I would try to create something every week following the themes .
 I have used my Cricut in the past year more times than I would have imagined !!! 

I am truly happy and grateful to have found these blogs !!
I was very honored when I was invited to be a guest designer on FCCB !! 

Fantabulous Cricut

This week the challenge is to follow a sketch. I am not too good with sketches , but hey practice makes perfect !! At CDD we are in our second week of our 
" Birthday Linky Party " !!

I decided to combine the sketch and the birthday theme to create my birthday card ! 

Displaying photo 1.JPG

FCCB Challenge #201 Sketch






Thank you to our sponsors for this linky party #26


Unity - Oh Happy Day Set MSK-019A
Hooray It's Your Birthday WIB-452


Mirams - $5 Credit (not on ATG or shipping)


Little Scraps Of Heaven Designs - $15 in files

And make sure to join us for the 
stamp release and hop at




Craftin'Desert Divas !!


Now to share my BBTB2 projects :)

Displaying PicsArt.png

I think my bow was slipping off in this photo ,lol ! 


Up close of my little leprechaun and good luck clover !

Recipe for birthday card ~
Cricut
Ribbons and Rosettes Cartridge
Unity Stamps ( let's Celebrate )

Recipe for St. Patrick's Day projects ~
Cricut ~
Tags , Bags, Boxes and More 1 and 2
Simply Charmed
Create a Critter 2
Cricut Basics

Thank you so much everyone !!!!

Hope you have a wonderful day !!






No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS