Friday, January 16, 2015

Ice Skating Fun !!!

Happy Friday everyone !!!! 

I am back with another winter themed layout !!! 
This one is from when we went ice skating in San Francisco . I love this picture of my hubby and my two older sons . 

I  used the Ice Skating Kids file from Too Cute By Jessica . The sentiment is from Craftin' Desert Divas Holly Day Punnies stamp set . I purchased this 12x 12 acetate from the Scrapbook Expo last year I believe , and couldn't wait to use it ( lol, only took me a year ) . 














Recipe ~ 
Too Cute By Jessica 


Craftin' Desert Divas : 
Stamp set :

Thank you so much for stopping by !!! 
I wish you a wonderful and blessed day !! 


6 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous, Mayra!! I love the acetate paper!! How fun!! The picture is fabulous!! What a beautiful layout!! Have a great weekend :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your LO is just ADORABLE!!! beautiful picture.
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful layout Mayra! Gorgeous photo of the men in your life too!! Have a great weekend!
    Hugs,
    Jo
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  4. GORGEOUS layout Mayra!!! Wow, you "rocked" this one!
    Hope your having a fantastic weekend!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  5. cheap ray ban sunglasses australia cheap ray ban wayfarer sunglasses be some private houses. cheap ray ban sunglasses australia Blue mother ray ban aviator sunglasses sale took her daughter's clothes looked cheap, the heart, two children, then there should Blue Mother sensible, small children understand that these thoughts, cheap ray ban sunglasses australia quickly said OK, you go around it, ray ban sunglasses sale australia wings aunt gave you keep. Mom, I'm still in the gang you.

    ReplyDelete

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS