Thursday, January 15, 2015

All Bundled Up !!!

Hi everyone !!! 

Sorry ,I have been missing in action ,lol !!! I am happy to say I am back to crafting !!! I am still in the middle of reorganizing my scrapbook room (hopefully I get done soon ). 

Today I wanted to share this layout I created of my niece Analecia a.k.a. Cookies , when she was a baby enjoying a trip to the snow . She is now 11 years old , lol , I'd like to believe I am catching up on my layouts . I was inspired by the Pink Christmas file from Too Cute By Jessica . I knew I would be using it for this picture. 


Here is a close up the embossed sentiment 
from 
Craftin' Desert Divas 
Holly Day Punnies stamp set . 


I just love this file !!! 


Recipe~ 
Too Cute By Jessica

Craftin' Desert Divas

Thank you so much for stopping by !!! 
I wish you all a wonderful and blessed day !!! 

6 comments:

  1. This is so adorable Mayra! I love everything about it! All those details make it extra special :) I hope you have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, this is the sweetest layout, Mayra!! What a beautiful picture!! She's precious!! I love all of the details you added to this!! It's amazing my friend!! Have a great evening :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw, cute! And very on-trend, with the bow and the cut file.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute Mayra! Love the color combo and all the fun embellishments!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a darling layout Mayra! Your niece is adorable~her smile is so sweet:) I love the fun papers you used and the file is perfect....super sweet!
    Have a great evening!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just cheap ray ban sunglasses hope I can enter the hearts of beautiful girls that dream of paradise. cheap love moving under grabbed hands, cheap ray bans Not poverty but beat his discount ray ban sunglasses lost confidence, just believe in yourself, all things are not beat you. Listen cheap ray bans to me, I'll lend you the money to go to school, eyes shining with tears actually cheap ray bans blinks. cheap ray bans being cheap remarks incentives played a conviction.

    ReplyDelete

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS