Sunday, January 11, 2015

Let It Snow Monday !!


Happy Monday everyone !!!
I hope everyone had a wonderful
start to the new year , and I wish you all
a blessed and happy 2015 !!!

We are starting a new challenge at
  BBTB2 !!!
Our design team sister chose
a beautiful theme
"Let It Snow "
We would love to see any
Cricut cut snowflakes on your project .

It is also the second week of our linky party at
Craftin' Desert Divas 

the theme is :
Blue & White
you can use accent colors .
We would love to see what you create .

I created this fun card with a snowman theme .
I used a softer shade of blue , and of course my white fit perfectly with the snow theme.
I stamped the snowman from the
Craftin' Desert Divas
Snowman Kisses Stamp Set ,
Snowman Kisses
onto the outline from the matching svg file .
I embossed the sentiment from the same set using gold embossing powder .
My snowflakes came from Cricuts
Create A Critter 2
and
Christmas Cheer .







This party sponsors at
Craftin' Desert Divas 
are...


CDD- One stamp set

TCBJ - $25 gift card.
(regular priced patterns)

I hope you visit each of my design team sisters
 for some super cute inspiration 
and are able to join us !!! 

Hope you have a blessed day !! 







12 comments:

  1. Love your card!! I love how you colored that cute snowman!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so beautiful, Mayra!! The snowman is adorable!! I love the sparkle and the pearly snow!! Gorgeous card my friend!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never had a snowman kiss. But I would take one from this cute guy. Great card
    Maureen

    ReplyDelete
  4. You sure did rock both challenges. I love the sparkle on your card, the cute snowman and beautiful snowflakes! I love this sentiment, also. This is such a beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This card is so pretty!! That snowman is adorable and I love how you added the pearls! Have a great day! :)

    Karen
    craftedwithlovebykaren.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW!!!! This is beautiful Mayra!!! I so love the snowman, the fabulous snowflakes and the sparkleness of your card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a beautiful card Mayra! I love the shimmery look, fun snowflakes and adorable snowman! Your ribbon and pearls look amazing! Love it!
    Have a great evening and hope your having a great start to 2015!
    Sherrie k

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very beautiful card Mayra! As always, you did a wonderful job!
    Hugs,
    Jo
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMGosh Mayra your card is so beautiful! I am so loving that little snow guy, heck I'm loving the whole set of stamps-I just need to rob a bank and I could get me some. lol I just might have to look into getting those cute snow man. I don't know how you do it, but this card looks so elegant. I love your snowflakes and I love the touches of gold and pearls on this card. Thanks for your sweet comments too, you are such a sweetie!! Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just WOW-I LOVE this!!!!! Absolutely gorgeous! You are so amazingly talented-I always can't wait to see what you make each week!
    :)
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  11. Came to the cheap asics running shoes night asics shoes sale uk market, just blue mother to shut the shop, asics shoes sale uk cheap led out of the asics shoes sale uk disco, and then they walked towards the night market. cheap took her to the bank's self-service deposit machines, scored a card, then put the card given. cheap hello Auntie, I sent back. Blue Mother saw two asics shoes sale uk men smiled and asics running shoes sale said boats ah, go home, sit aunt ah.

    ReplyDelete

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS