Pages

Wednesday, February 11, 2015

We Go Together Like PB&J cards ......





Happy almost Valentine's Day everyone !!! 
I am so excited to share this set of cards I made for Valentine's. 


I used the super cute 
 Perfect Pair Stamp Set :

                                         Perfect Pair


It can be purchased HERE



I made them in three flavors ,lol . Can you tell I was inspired by the Peanut Butter and Jelly phrase ? 






Here they are all together : 


The adorable little PB&J's are from
Too Cute By Jessica
Super cute right !!!! 

I know I am back with more shakers , 
but I really couldn't help myself !!!! 

I hope you enjoy these . 

Challenges 4 Fun ~
Simply Create TOO ~ Challenge # 79 Anything Goes
Jo's Scrap Shack ~ #75 Valentine's Day  
Paper Issues ~ The Perfect Pairing 
Pause Dream Enjoy ~ Challenge Sweet Treats 
Double Click AKA A Busy Bee ~ #15 Use A Heart 




Thank you so much for stopping by !!! 



Wishing you a wonderful and blessed day !! 



13 comments:

  1. Mayra these are the cutest cards I've seen in awhile. I can't say enough how much I appreciate you on the CDD team. Hugs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are the cutest cards ever!!! I love everything about them! Such wonderful creations my talented friend!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are the cutest cards ever!!! I love everything about them! Such wonderful creations my talented friend!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh, these could not be more adorable, Mayra!! I love them!! The shaker windows are such a fabulous touch!! And those faces are so cute!! Awesome my friend!! Love them!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mayra, these are ALL so adorable! I love the FUN design and fun colors:) The faces are just over the top....cuteness!!
    Awesome cards my friend! Have a wonderful day!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute for sure. PB & J! How fun. Love your color combinations too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. super cute!! Thank You for joining the DoubleClick Skittles Challenge! Guest Designer --Rhonda

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are fabulous! Thank you for Linking Up at PDE Linky Party.
    Your project is featured in our album on our Facebook Page today and linked to your blog!
    ~Janis, PDE Linky Party owner
    Pause Dream Enjoy Page on Facebook
    We’d love you to link up your scrapbook pages over at our
    sister challenge blog, Bimini Moose!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Mayra,
    These are so cute!!! I love the different colors, so pretty! Thank you for joining us this week in our Funday Friday Valentine's day challenge!
    Hugs,
    Jo
    ♥ Jo's Scrap Shack ♥

    ReplyDelete
  10. So darn cute! Thank you for linking up to "The Perfect Pairing," over on the Paper Issue's Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Eeek! These are so fun! Great details! Thanks for joining us over at the DoubleClick Skittles Challenge! DT Member Carri~Abusybee

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you for joining the DoubleClick Skittles Heart Challenge! We hope to see you again with the Animal challenge that begins today.
    Beth, GDT
    Beth's Beauties

    ReplyDelete
  13. Super cute cards :) Thank you for joining us at the Funday Friday challenge
    Tina

    ReplyDelete

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS