Pages

Friday, February 13, 2015

We Go Together Like ... PB&J layout

I hope you will join us !!! 





Happy Valentine's Day everyone !!!!
I am here to share my first Project Life layout !!! I know ...late , but hey better late than never !!! Joking aside , I was inspired to create this layout after making the trio of cards I made for my post from a couple of days ago . I just love the Craftin' Desert Divas Perfect Pair stamp set . I think it is perfect for Valentine's Day !!! I couldn't put this set away (in a good way ) . 

                                                     
  Perfect Pair

See ... isn't it just perfect ?!!!!! 

Here is the layout : 



I stamped the phrases
"The Perfect Pair",
"We Go Together Like"
and 
"Peanut Butter
and Jelly "
with white pigment ink , 
then added white embossing powder on top and heat embossed them. 









This is one of my favorite pictures of my hubby and I .
 We were in Disneyland during Christmas time,
 it was amazing !!! 

                I am very happy to finally have made a Project Life layout . 
      The stamps from Craftin' Desert Divas make it so easy to personalize the                                  cards that will go in each pocket !! 


The stamp set I used is available for purchase HERE. The PB&J sandwich is from the Too Cute By Jessica We Go Together file ,which can be purchased HERE

                        I hope you enjoy and feel inspired to create .  

                            Thank you so much for stopping by !!! 
                         Wishing you a wonderful and blessed day !!! 




2 comments:

  1. This is absolutely fabulous, Mayra!! You did an amazing job on your first PL layout!! The picture is beautiful!! I love all of the details!! This is so awesome!! Happy Valentine's Day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did an amazing job on your first PL layout Mayra!!! It is so elegant just like you are my friend and I love that picture of you and your hubby as well! You're such a beautiful lady my friend. I hope you will make many more PL layouts!! Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS