Pages

Friday, August 14, 2015

Pop Up Challenge with Panda Pals ....


Happy Friday everyone !!! 

I think I am finally back to my crafting ,lol !
 It has been a super hectic couple of weeks !
I have two kids on medicine that has to be taken for eight weeks each ,
 for one twice a day and the other one once a day , 
on top of that my baby also had an ear infection so he was also on antibiotics on top of his other medicine ~ add to that the beginning of school (my oldest now officially a high schooler ) ! 
And as you can imagine I haven't had as much time as before to craft ! 

I am so happy to finally be back to a routine and a schedule so I have some craft time again ! 
Perfect timing for the wonderful Kathy's from The Daily Marker's Day 1 of her new Pop Up Challenge ! As you know she is also the amazing host behind The Daily Marker 30 Day Coloring Challenge ( another one is coming soon ) ! She has amazing inspiration and videos ! It is always lots of fun to see the fantastic projects she and everyone creates for these fun challenges ! 






PopUp_logofinalV3

If you would like all of the details for her fun challenge please 
visit her blog here

Today's theme is all about LINES ....... I instantly knew I would be taping off a pattern and going from there . I die cut the detailed rectangle from Craftin' Desert Divas Fancy Frames Die Set , then I used washi tape to mask off the lines I would be coloring in . I used my Copics for the coral one ( R12,R02) . I then masked off the area that I would be applying the Navy color to . I continued to do this for each stripe of color . 





For the pink version I colored with chalk ink .

 



I love these sweet little pandas from 
Craftin' Desert Divas 
Panda Pals 
stamp set :) . 

Recipe ~ 



Sentiment from the 
Sweet Wishes

Fancy Frames

Thank you so much for stopping by ! 
Wishing you all a wonderful and 
Blessed day ! 





3 comments:

  1. Both of your cards are absolutely gorgeous, Mayra!! I love the stripes!! They look amazing!! The pandas are so sweet!! The designs are so fabulous!! Love these my friend!! I hope everyone is feeling much better soon!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Geez.... Sounds like a full, crazy busy life! I hope everyone is feeling better now.. :) Your cards are sooo pretty! LOVE the Sparkle! :)

    Oh how CUTE! Makes me smile! :)

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh no, I hope everyone gets to feeling better real soon! You sound busy~It is time for things to slow down even in my neck of the woods!! Poor little Lacy was sick over the weekend as we were trying to get through the weddings. Ofta, I felt so bad for the little peanut! :(
    Your card is beautiful! Love all the sparkle! THe panda's are so darn cute~fun design Mayra!
    Sherrie k

    ReplyDelete

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS