Pages

Friday, November 6, 2015

Thinking of You .......

Happy Friday everyone !

I am sure you have heard by now about the wonderful Jennifer McGuire
week 1
It is truly an amazing, caring, thoughtful challenge !
I encourage you to find out more information here .
I know the amazing feeling of receiving something handmade , it touches your heart and brings a smile to your face . With that in mind ... how wonderful to take the time to spread more , by mailing out cards to each other , to family, to friends , to anyone that comes to mind !

I chose to start with these two cards , one is a belated birthday card for a super talented crafter named Ka , her blog is Stamping Smiles Designs .



The adorable images are from
from Etsy . 

I started out in my mind to create a one layer card (not my strong point ) . Well..... four cards later , as you can see it didn't work out as planned lol !

The second one is a thank you card. There are so many wonderful people that come to my mind that I would like to thank . I am hoping to get these thank you cards mailed out by tomorrow . 


Here are the insides of my cards : 


Do not be too surprised if you see one of my future cards 
having this as the design on the front .
I like the simple elegance .
That is a big deal for me ~ clean and simple cards 
are another style I need lots of practice with :) 

If you are wondering what inspired my color, image choices ,
I was inspired by this : 
Ka from Stamping Smiles Designs is having a design team call ,
if you are interested in applying you can get all of the details here

We are also having a design team call at 
Craftin' Desert Divas 
CDD DT CALL
if you love the sequins , stamps , dies make sure to check out the requirements here,
and if you are interested, I hope you apply !! 

Thank you so much for stopping by ,
Wishing you a wonderful and Blessed day ! 

6 comments:

  1. WOW these are gorgeous.. love how you used the new digi..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both of your cards are so elegant and gorgeous, Mayra!! I love the designs and the adorable image!! You did such a fabulous job with them my friend!! Have a great weekend :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awe, Mayra, you're so sweet! Your card is so cute! I love the sparkly bow & the adorable reindeer.

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are so pretty Mayra! Fab Design and such wonderful images! :)

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW, Mayra, your card is STUNNING! Love the kraft and that deer :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Mayra...I really, really love these!!!! Your criss crossing is so neat and the deer are so cute!!! Good Luck!! Tracie - Creations For Kindness

    ReplyDelete

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS