Hello everyone !
Happy Wednesday !
I am stopping by today to share
a card I created for our
Craftin Desert Divas
Social Media Challenge.
I used the super adorable yeti from the
Yeti To Party set .
I am having fun creating Distress Inked backgrounds .
I went with the purples to match the colors in the
I believe I used ( I forgot to write them down lol ) Wilted Violet and Seedless Preserves .
I colored my images using Copic markers.
The wishing you sentiment is from
stamp set .
I hope you enjoy this winter birthday theme card .
Thank you so much for stopping by !
Wishing you all a wonderful and Blessed day !
- Heat emboss the images from the Baked With Love stamp set using white embossing powder.
- Add a bit of the Distress Inks in Wilted Violet and Seedless Preserves to an acrylic block . Spritz a bit of water on the colors. Using a leftover/scrap piece of plastic pick up the colors and add over the card base (several times until you are happy with the background)
- I used my Silhouette Cameo to cut out the images I would be using .
- Color them in . I used Copic markers .
- Add the images to your card and then stamp the sentiment and you are done .
We are also having the
going on here :
Join us for awesome inspiration !