Pages

Thursday, April 20, 2017

Craftin Desert Divas Sneak Peek Fiesta Time and BRI Sneak Peek ....

Hello everyone !!
Happy Thursday !!
I am sharing a sneak peek of my project for
and I am sharing the Craftin Desert Divas Fiesta Time stamp set
sneak peek along with the super cute Cactus Die !!!! 

I am soo in LOVE with this stamp set and the cactus die ....TALK about CUTE !!! 

I began by die cutting this super cute cactus several times using watercolor paper . 
I used Strathmore Watercolor 140lb paper . 
I used Kuretake and Winsor & Newton watercolors to color them and the background in. 
For my sweet image I colored her in using Copics . 
The release will be available TODAY !!! YAY !! 
Image may contain: text


I am also sharing the sneak peek of the card I created for the Butterfly Reflections, Ink
I really hope you will stop by to see the full cards <3 here  . 
I used the cute 
Neat & Tangled Big Top Birthday stamp set . 



Thank you soo very much for stopping by !! 
Wishing you a Blessed day !! 




3 comments:

  1. What an absolutely adorable card, Mayra!! She's so sweet!! You've colored her beautifully!! I love the cactus in the background!! Headed over to see your other card!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. So super sweet! I just adore the image! She is colored so perfectly! Great job as always!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet card! Your little girl looks beautiful and I never thought I'd say the cacti look lovely. Wonderful work!

    ReplyDelete

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS