Pages

Wednesday, April 19, 2017

CDD April Sneak Peek Stormy Weather...

Hello everyone !! 
I am back today to share the card I created for the 
Craftin Desert Divas 
April Release sneak peeks
using the adorable 
Stormy Weather stamp set . 

I colored in my image using something 
besides my Copics (lol..I still love my copics ) 
to color in my image !!! 
I had the 12 pack of Zig Clean Water 
Real Brush pens for a while ... a looong while 
if I am being honest , lol ! 
I was excited to get them and could not wait to use them ..
here I am , I believe over a year later and I am now 
understanding the LOVE for these markers !! 

For my little mouse I used the color Pink (25) for the 
raincoat and umbrella . 
I stamped the image onto Archival cold pressed 
140 lb paper using
 Memento Desert Sand Ink. 
 For the actual mouse I used the color Dark Oatmeal (66) .
For the colors I was inspired by the April
Social Media Challenge Mood Board :
 Image may contain: plant and flower

 I thought the image would go perfectly with the brand new Rainbow Dies as well <3. 
 I used Distress Inks to color in the rainbow. I used Picked Raspberry , 
Worn Lipstick and Spun Sugar . 

I hope you enjoy this card and feel inspired to create! 
Please feel welcome to join us here for the April Release Event page . 

Thank you so much for stopping by and for all of the amazingly sweet birthday wishes !! 
Wishing you each a truly wonderful and Blessed day !! 

5 comments:

  1. This is precious my friend! LOVE it!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so sweet!! I love the pink rainbow design!! Truly gorgeous, my friend!! I love it!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable! You are equally talented with the Zigs! Love the rainbow and the overall card design! Have a happy day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh, you make the best cards ever! Love this!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS