Pages

Monday, April 17, 2017

CDD Fairytale Dreams Sneak Peek...

Hello everyone !! 
I am super excited !! First we are now sharing our sneak peeks for 
this wonderful April CDD release !! Second, tomorrow is my 
birthday !! YAY !! 

For today we are sneak peeking the brand new 
Fairytale Dreams stamp set 
and 
Treat Bag Die set <3. 





I was inspired by the patterned paper from the
12 x 12 paper pad from Michaels . 
I used the same colors for my matching card and the same 
idea . I heat embossed the starfish from 
the Wish Upon A Star stamp set all over my card base . 
I then used my Distress Inks to create the colored background . 

I hope you enjoy this sneak peek !! 
Thank you so much for stopping by ! 
Wishing you a Blessed day !! 


CDD Products Used: 
Image 1

Image 1

Image 1

Image 1

4 comments:

  1. First of all - HAPPY EARLY BIRTHDAY to my BIRTHDAY SISTER!!! We both get to Celebrate our special day Tomorrow! YAY!!! :) Secondly... your projects look amazing! You always seem to hit each project right on mark Mayra! Fantastic designs!!! :) HUGS!

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, these are amazing, Mayra!! I am in total awe of your coloring!! The designs are spectacular!! I love, love these, my friend!! So gorgeous!! Happy birthday eve!! Big hugs dear friend :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think when I post this it will BE your birthday! Happy birthday to you! I hope you have a magical day filled with love and laughter. Your cards are fabulous. I so enjoy your coloring style. I think I've said that a time or two. You just bring a joyfulness to whatever you create. These fabulous cards are no exception. Thank you so much for sharing and have a wonderful day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super sweet Mayra! I love your coloring and the colors schemes always look beautiful!
    Have a wonderful birthday tomorrow!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS