Pages

Monday, June 19, 2017

CDD June 2017 Release Sneak Peek Day 2 ...

Hello and Happy Monday !! 
It is Day 2 of our 
Craftin Desert Divas
June 2017 Release 
Sneak Peeks . 

Today we are sneak peeking the 
Wild West stamp set 
and 
the Southwest Border Dies . 

 I decided to create a pop up card .
 I used a file from the Silhouette Store . 
The only adjustment I made to the card base was to make it a bit smaller . 
 I added Distress Inks to the backgrounds to make the sky and ground . 
I am loving the new Distress Oxide inks , 
I used a couple of those for this card ( I will list them below ) . 

 I die cut the Southwest Border die , then I inked it up to match my card base . 
I did the same thing to the cactus . 
 I then used my Copics to color in my little cowboy , saloon and horse . 
It was such a fun and easy card to create !!! 
I hope you will join us for the 
CDD Facebook Event here

Thank you so much for stopping by !!
Wishing you a wonderful and Blessed day !! 

CDD Products Used : 
June 2017 Release : 
Wild West Stamp set 
Southwest Border Dies 

Distress Oxide : 
 Image 1

Image 1


Image 1

I did add Distress Ink in the color Faded Jeans 
over the top edge and a bit over the Broken China 
to darken it up . 


4 comments:

  1. This is so fabulous!! I love the scene you've created!! Wow!! So fun and adorable!! Gorgeous colors, too!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic work on this scenic card. Wow! Great coloring and put together perfectly! The theme is different but definitely has your distinctive style! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So COOL! LOVE the fantastic scene! Really cool card!

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS