Pages

Wednesday, June 21, 2017

CDD June 2017 Release Sneak Peeks Day 4 ...

Hello and Super Happy Wednesday !! 
Today is Day 4 of 
our Craftin Desert Divas 
June 2017 Release 
sneak peeks . 

Today we are sneak peeking the 
Dino Dig 
stamp set . 
The sets we are sneak peeking will be available for purchase 
on Friday June 23 . 


I LOVE these dinos !! 
I created a card , tag and treat bag set . 

I also used the Garden Border Dies to create the dirt hills for my scene . 
The base of my card is from the Fancy Frames set . 

I hope you enjoy this set I created to share with you today !! 

For the second set of projects I created to share with you today , 
I used Sweet Stamp Shop Bad To The Bone stamp set . 
It is being released today as part of a bundle 
you can find the info here .  
The singles will be available on Friday for purchase <3 .  


I had so much fun creating with these sets . 

 They are super quick and easy to color up ! 
This one I added some of the sharks from the Between You and Me stamp set . 

I hope you enjoy the projects I created to share with you today !! 
Thank you so much for stopping by !! 
Wishing you a wonderful and Blessed day !! 

3 comments:

  1. Hi Mayra! Been so busy lately... finally got time to stop by & say Hello! LOVE your adorable cards! Your coloring is awesome and those new images are a must have for any crafter! You showcased them so well! Have a great day! :)

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, you've been super busy! That dinosaur ensemble is adorable. What fun images! And you've done a terrific job showing them off with your great coloring and card design skills. Wonderful projects. The second set is equally fabulous with the pirate theme. You are on a roll! Keep up the great work! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, these are all amazing!! I love everything you created!! You've showcased the new release so perfectly!! Those dinos are adorable!! The colors are fabulous, as always!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS