Pages

Tuesday, June 20, 2017

CDD June 2017 Release Sneak Peek Day 3 ....

Happy Tuesday everyone !! 
I am stopping by today to share a couple of cards 
I have created . 

It is Day 3 of our Craftin Desert Divas June Release 
Sneak Peeks . 
Today we are sneak peeking the 
Western Bandits stamps . 

 I used Distress Oxide Inks once again for this card . 
I used the colors Broken China, Spiced Marmalade, Vintage Photo and Peeled Paint . 
I also added a bit of Chipped Sapphire to darken the sky a bit . 
 I colored the image in using Copic markers . 


You can join our Facebook Event here


For the second card I created to share with you today , 
I was inspired by the current Color Challenge 
from My Favorite Things 
and the Camp Create Challenge 

For this card I went with the Spectacular Shakers challenge for this card . 
I used the super cute 
Beautiful Girl stamp set . 

 I love the colors from the challenge and knew I had to use them for this card . 
 I colored in my images using Copic markers . 
I started with RV69, 66 and 63 for my plum shade . 
I then added a bit of YR16 to the edges of her tutu then blended inwards with 
Y38 , Y35, Y23 then a bit of B000 and B01 . 

 I used tulle for the first time for my shaker , inspired by the amazing Jennifer Mcguire . 
 I die cut a matching piece of cardstock to go on the inside of my card and used my 
Distress Inks in Picked Raspberry and Wilted Violet to create the background . 
The sentiment is from the 
adorable Forest Friends stamp set . 

I also created a matching spread in my mini happy planner 
with the same colors and images . 


Thank you so much for stopping by !
Wishing you a wonderful and Blessed day !! 


Challenges 4 Fun ~ 
Spectacular Shakers 


5 comments:

  1. both of these are awesome.. I love that funny image on the first and the second is just too cute..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay that first card is hilarious! Great job creating that one. So much fun! Your coloring is awesome and a great card design. Your second card is so sweet! What an adorable image. You've colored her wonderfully. I like the tulle as the cover for the shaker and want to try that myself one day soon. And your planner looks amazing as well. Excellent work all around! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, these are all so amazing!! I love the desert scene you've created on the first one!! The ballerina shaker is gorgeous!! And you planner is stunning!! Love them all, my friend!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. The scene on your first card looks awesome and I LOVE the Shaker card! I just did that too recently... thanks to Jennifer McGuire! LOL Your planner is adorable! Love the layout in the book! Have a great day! :)

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your cards, especially the ballerina!

    ReplyDelete

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS