Pages

Monday, July 24, 2017

Lots of Fun with CDD and Ellen Hutson ....

Hello and Happy Monday everyone !! 
Today I am stopping by to share these cards I created <3. 
I had to use this cute shark from the 
Craftin Desert Divas 
Jawsome stamp set 
in honor of Shark Week . 

My five year old is loving sharks 
at the moment , as you can imagine 
he loves the images in this set . 

I used Distress Oxide ink in the color 
to create the sun rays for the background . 
 For the waves that were die cut using the Ocean Borders dies , I used Mermaid Lagoon, Tumbled Glass (I believe ,lol ) and Cracked Pistachio . 
This was super fun to create !! 
I will have a list of CDD products used below . 

For the second set of cards 
I was inspired by the Pin sights 
challenge from Ellen Hutson 

Banner-PIN-sights

This is such a great inspiration photo : 
D1bbbb8459c5dbecc904b7beb99f90dd

I continued with a Christmas In July Theme for these cards . 
I used the colors as my inspiration. 


For my cards I used the beautiful Essentials By Ellen 
Christmas Scribbles stamp set by Julie Ebersole . 


I thought the ornaments from this set were perfect . 


 I used my Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers to color these in . 

  These were quick and easy to create !! 

I hope you enjoy these cards !!! 
And feel inspired to create !! 
Thank you so much for stopping by ! 
Wishing you a wonderful and Blessed day  <3 . 




Challenges 4 Fun ~ 
D1bbbb8459c5dbecc904b7beb99f90dd




CDD Products Used : 
Image 1

Jawsome stamp set
Image 1

Image 1

Image 1

Image 1


                                                  
Image 1

3 comments:

  1. They are all so absolutely adorable!! That shark card makes me smile!! I love the layers and design!! The two ornament cards are gorgeous!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are ALL so CUTE Mayra! LOVE the Shark card & the scene for it! The Holiday cards are fantastic and I love the colors! Have a great day! :)

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Mayra! I laughed out loud when I saw that adorable shark running for the water. What a great image and what a fantastic coloring job! I even told my daughters to come and take a look. They love it, too. You are SO good at what you do! The ornament card is fabulous, too, but gotta say the shark ran away and stole the show! Thanks so much for sharing! Have an awesome day! :)

    ReplyDelete

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS