Pages

Wednesday, July 26, 2017

CDD Sunny Smiles .....

Hello everyone !! 
I am stopping by today 
to share a card I created 
for the Craftin Desert Divas 
July Social Media Mood Board Challenge .

I used the 
Sunny Smiles stamp set .

 I began by watercoloring the images on the background using 
Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers. 
 For the cutie in the center I used Copics to color him in. 

You have a couple more days to participate . 
I hope you enjoy this card and feel inspired to create . 

Thank you so much for stopping by today . 
Wishing you a wonderful and Blessed day . 

CDD Products Used : 

Image 1

Image 1

Image 1

Zig Clean Color Brush Markers Used : 
Scarlet Red , Peach Pink, Pink Flamingo , Yellow ,
Lemon Yellow , Light Carmine , May Green , Light Green , 
Turquoise Green . 

4 comments:

  1. This is so gorgeous!! The colors are amazing!! I love the fun scene you've created!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE how FUN this is Mayra! Super CUTE! Love the summer colors! Have a great day! :)

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a delightful summery card, Mayra! I adore the bright colors. I also like that you random stamped on the background. It sure adds to the fun. Thank you for sharing not only your card, but the colors you used so that others can achieve a similar look. Have a happy day! :)

    ReplyDelete

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS