Pages

Wednesday, August 9, 2017

CDD August 2017 Release Sneak Peeks Day 5 ....

Hello everyone !!
Happy Wednesday !!
I am here today to share the
card I created for Day 5 of our
Craftin Desert Divas
August 2017 Release
Sneak Peeks.

Today we are sneak peeking the
 Birds Of A Feather 
stamp set . 
 It is such a fun set .
Easy to create quick cards with !
 I chose to do partial coloring on the background images ,
and only color the main image and leaves in completely .
I kept the colors mostly soft .
 I used my Copic markers in R20, R00, R000 . 
This release has been lots of fun !!
 I hope you have enjoyed our sneak peeks and feel inspired to create !

I do have one more card to share with you .
This one is for our CDD Social Media Challenge
Mood Board Inspiration .

For my card I was inspired by the colors and the ice cream in the 
upper left corner . 
 I used the adorable giraffe from the Sunny Smiles stamp set . 
 The ice cream cones for the background are from the Cool Treats digi set .
I was going for a no line coloring look for the background . 

I am truly grateful for you 
taking the time to stop by !! 
Wishing you a wonderful and Blessed day !! 

CDD Products Used : 
Image 1

Image 1

Image 1

Image 1


Challenges 4 Fun ~ 
Happy Birthday 

3 comments:

  1. They are both so gorgeous!! I love how you created the backgrounds!! The colors are fabulous!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh happy smile! I was out of town and trying to catch up and I can honestly say I've missed seeing your wonderful cards with your fabulous coloring. This just made me happy. Adore your style Mayra and who wouldn't want a giraffe in a visor eating an ice-cream cone. Fabulous!! :)

    ReplyDelete

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS