Pages

Thursday, August 10, 2017

CDD August Release 2017 .....

Happy Thursday everyone !! 
I am so happy that our CDD
August Release is now available in the shop ...
Lots of CUTENESS going on !! 

I have a couple of cards to share with you today . 
For the first card I used the adorable 
Playtime stamp set . 

 I love creating with this set !! 

 I chose to go with the a deep Turquoise for the pirates coat .
 I really love coloring these cuties !! 
  I hope you love this set as much as I do ! 

For the second card 
I used one of the mini sets . 
 Super quick and easy to color ! 

For the next card I used the fun 
Twinkle Toes stamp set . 
I did create a spinner card again for my ballerina . 




I hope you have enjoyed this release !!! 
You can find the new goodies here <3

Super grateful for each of you !! 
Thank you so much for stopping by ! 
Wishing you a wonderful and Blessed day !! 


CDD Products Used : 
Image 1

Image 1

Image 1

Image 1


Image 1

Challenges 4 Fun ~ 
Wednesday Challenge : For A Child 

Happy Birthday 

6 comments:

  1. Amazing work, Mayra! Oh gosh, that first card is fantastic with the deep turquoise and the black. That background panel(is it a pattern paper?) is perfect for the card. Your coloring is fantastic! On the other two cards, I really like the use of the black and the bit of pinks. Very striking. Your card designs are stellar. Thanks So much for sharing. It's obvious you love what you do. :) Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mayra your coloring is insane girl! I love your projects for this release!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, these are all so amazing!! I love the designs of each one!! As always, your coloring is perfection!! You truly showcase the stamps and dies perfectly!! Love, love these, my friend!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your coloring inspires me Mayra! I can't color even half as good as you.. but maybe someday I hope too! :) I LOVE the way you color... it really makes the images come to life.... ALL of your projects are fantastically designs my friend! Have a great Weekend! :)

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely beautiful! LOVE the details and depth of colors!Thanks so much for playing Simon Says Stamp Wednesday “For a Child” Challenge! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness! I must dub you the Coloring Queen! Holy cow! I just sat in awe of these three cards and how expertly they were colored. You brought your characters and critters to life so well. The details on each of these cards were noteworthy and I love how you managed to make them fun and whimsical, yet they are so clean and professionally-done! I am still smiling at this post and think you're incredible. Thank you so much for sharing such inspiring projects with us for this week's Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS