Pages

Sunday, October 22, 2017

CDD October 2017 Mini Release ...

Happy Sunday !! 
I hope you are having an awesome weekend ! 
I am stopping by to share a card I created 
for the Craftin Desert Divas Mini Release . 

There is a new Holiday Borders dies set 
and the new Balloon Parade stamp set . 


For my card I used the 
I used the same tone for the buildings as the base . 
I wanted the focus to be on the parade , lol . 


I knew I wanted to pair the Balloon Parade stamp set 
with the March On set . 


I hope you enjoy the card
 I created to share with you . 

Thank you so much for stopping by !! 
Wishing you a Blessed day ! 




4 comments:

  1. This is so adorable, Mayra!! I love the parade of animals and the adorable balloon!! The building background is fabulous!! Love it!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Terrific card, Mayra. I like the texture of the tone on tone background. it really allows your terrific coloring skills to shine. Those images are so cute. You did an amazing job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a FANTASTIC scene Mayra! I LOVE the look of the parade and the cute balloon up in the air... SUPER CUTE! Have a great day!

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS