Pages

Wednesday, October 18, 2017

CDD Thankful For You .......

Happy Wednesday everyone !! 
I am stopping by to share 
the card I created for our 
Craftin Desert Divas Social Media Mood Board 
Challenge . 

Image may contain: 1 person, candles

I heat embossed the wreath from the 
Floral Wreaths stamp set . 
I used gold embossing powder . 


To color the images I did a bit of watercoloring . 


I decided to turn one of them into a shaker . 
For the sentiments I heat embossed 
using gold once again . 


For the base of my card I used the 


I hope you you enjoy the set of cards I created 
inspired by the colors in the mood board . 

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by . 
Praying for you each to have a Blessed day .



4 comments:

  1. They're both so gorgeous, Mayra!! I love the heart-shaped wreathes!! The colors are beautiful!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your wreaths are BEAUTIFUL Mayra! I LOVE the lovely Fall colors... Have a great day! :)

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  3. What lovely wreaths you have created, Mayra! The watercoloring looks great! The shaker is a fun twist, too. Encouraging sentiment, too. Great job on these pretty cards! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are both GORGEOUS! Beautifully done!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M


    ReplyDelete

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS