Pages

Thursday, November 16, 2017

CDD November 2017 Release Sneak Peeks Day 4 ....

Hello and Happy Thursday everyone !! 
It is day 4 of our Craftin Desert Divas 
November 2017 Release Sneak Peeks . 

Today we are sneak peeking two stamp sets 
Skating By and Snow Happy . 
Super cute sets !! 

I created one card for each set to share with you today <3. 
For the first card I used the Skating By stamp set . 
I colored my little fox using Copic markers . 
I was going for a winter fox look (if that makes sense , lol ). 


I went for a red sky background to match the color of the scarf , hat and skates. 


 For the snowy area I used the Fall Border Dies
For the base I used my favorite set Fancy Frames


The next set we are sneak peeking is 
Snow Happy . 


 Super fun set ! I used Copics to color these in also . 
For the blue hair I used B60 , B21 , B24 and B28 . 
For the purply areas I used BV08, B66, 63 and 60. 


For the background I used my Distress Inks 
in the colors Dusty Concord and Salty Ocean . 


I hope you will join us on our Facebook Event Page here


Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by . 
Wishing you each have a wonderful and Blessed day !! 



3 comments:

  1. Terrific cards, Mayra! I like the color scheme with the red sky and the reds in his accessories. The colors for the winter fox look fabulous. I also really like the cooler color tones on the second card. So fun! Great job on both. Have to ask, what did you use for the "tree" on the first card. It kind of looks like a snowflake die, but it works great as a tree/forest. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are both so gorgeous!! The backgrounds look amazing!! Your coloring is perfection, as always!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your backgrounds are awesome and what CUTE images! Your Coloring is awesome as well! :)

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS