Pages

Wednesday, March 21, 2018

Yay!! My First Bible Journal Page... and LOTS of Cards..

Hello and Happy Wednesday everyone!
I am almost finished Spring Cleaning, it went from 

my craft room to my son David's room then to my 
son Anthony's room .....lol it was a bit hectic around here. 

I still have the playroom to finish up, but I could not help taking 
a break( a crafty break) to create with the brand new Neat&Tangled 
Friendly Florals stamp set. 

I adore florals, and the moment I saw this set I knew I would love 
creating with it. I actually did a bible page with them, to begin with!!! 
My first one officially, I love reading my bible. I just hadn't really tried 
bible journaling. I would like to think my style will be clean and simple. 


I continued the same color combination for the following cards I created as well. 
I couldn't help but continue coloring these pretty images.



This first card I kept CAS. I wanted the focus to be on the flowers. 
I colored them in using Copic markers. 
I began with the pinkish/coral color using
R22, R21, and R30. For the Yellow colored ones I used 
Y35, Y32, and a bit of Y23 along with YG25.




For this card, I added the adorable bunny from the Cottontail Cuties stamp set. 
For the green areas, I used YG95, YG97, and YG25. 
The pinks and yellows are the same colors as the previous card. 




I used the same colors and stamp sets for this fun Easter card also. 

I have one more card I created with the Friendly Florals stamp set. 


For this one, I deepened the pink color of the main flower and added purple instead of yellow. 
I used my Copics in the colors RV69, 66, and 63 with a bit of R30 and R000. 
For the purple,s I used V09, 06, and 01. 

I hope you enjoy the cards I created to share with you today 
and feel inspired to create! 
Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by! 
Praying you have a wonderful and Blessed day!



2 comments:

  1. Your Bible Journal page is so pretty Mayra! And I just LOVE all the different cards you created.. they are all so perfect for Spring/Easter... Love it! Have a great Day! :)

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Mayra! You've been really busy on many fronts. So glad you got to start on your Spring Cleaning and definitely earned a crafty break. You did an awesome job, too. Your bible journaling is so pretty and the cards you created are absolutely delightful and wonderful for celebrating Spring. So happy to see your creations!

    ReplyDelete

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS