Pages

Friday, August 17, 2018

LLLC Inspiration Friday Using the New Release....

Hello and Happy Friday everyone!! 
I am stopping by today to share a card I created for La-La Land Crafts 
Inspiration Friday. Our theme is super fun: Use the New Release. 




I reached for the cutest Christmas hippos from the  Hippo Holidays Clear Stamp Set.
I colored this adorable image using Copic markers ( I will have the colors listed at the bottom). 
To create my card I heat embossed the Shine Bright Background Stamp Set onto black cardstock then added some white splatters with acrylic paint for a snowy effect. 


I had so much fun creating this card. I hope you will join us in using your 
new release goodies. 

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by!! 
Wishing you a wonderful and Blessed day!! 


Products Used:

Copics Used:
Hippo: C5, C3, C1, C00, R12, W7, W5
Red: R59, R46, R29, R17, R05, R02
Wood: E47, E44, E41, E37, E35

2 comments:

  1. So absolutely adorable!! He's so sweet!! I love how you colored him!! The snowy sky is fabulous!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! The background looks terrific, Mayra!!

    ReplyDelete

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS