Pages

Wednesday, August 15, 2018

YAY!!! HSN Crafty Day with Derwent Inktense Color Pencils..........

Hello everyone!! Happy Wednesday!!
I am super excited to share the cards I have been working on recently. 
I was invited to design a couple of cards to be part of today's HSN crafty day!!! 
I am very thankful for this wonderful opportunity!!! 


For my cards, we were showcasing Derwent Inktense Colour Pencils.
I admit it was my first time using these pencils. 
It was interesting to see how they work. 
I love the fact that you can add multiple layers to get different intensity of color.


I used Avery Elle, Reverse Confetti, Concord & 9th, Mama Elephant, Hello Bluebird, 
WPlus9, Altenew, and Ellen Hutson for my cards. 






















I can not thank you enough for taking the time to stop by!! 
Wishing you each a wonderful and Blessed day!!! 


4 comments:

  1. Congrats to you Mayra! How AWESOME!!! And ALL of your designs are amazing! Beautiful work!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an amazing opportunity! Congratulations, Mayra!! Your work is fabulous. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Huge congratulations, Mayra!! What an amazing opportunity!! And you totally rocked it!! These are all so stunning!! The colors look amazing!! Love these!! Congrats again!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are such fun designs. I especially love the Magnolia cards.

    ReplyDelete

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS