Pages

Friday, July 12, 2013

Stocking shaped card !

Happy Friday everyone !!! Hope you have a great weekend !!! Today I am sharing a stocking shaped card I made from Cricuts Christmas Cheer cartridge I also used my stickles to add glitter !  Any  chance I get to use glitter I do !!! I used an embossing folder from The paper studio company on the stocking I went over the swirls with my Stickles in true blue, thistle, and Xmas red!  Hope you enjoy my card !! Thanks for stopping by !!!
Challenges entered:
3GirlJam.blogspot.com/ shaped card and ribbon!
Christmascardchallenges.blogspot.com/ use a stocking !
Allthatstickles.blogspot.com/ use Stickles color true blue
Alwaysplayingwithpaper.blogspot.com anything goes Christmas in July
Cardsztv.blogspot.com/ Christmas in July
cutitupchallenges.blogspot.com/ Christmas in July
Make sure you check these challenges out they are great inspiration!

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS