Pages

Thursday, August 8, 2013

Anthony layout !


Good morning everyone ! Wow Thursday already !! Today I am sharing this layout I made of my
son Anthony ! We were at my older sons baseball games and this was a perfect picture moment ! I loved this picture of him and couldn't wait to scrapbook it !! I followed the sketch from Jo's scrap
shack and the paper is from doodlebug ! I would also like to thank the design team at Fantabulous Cricut for choosing my school card as one of the top five ! And I won a prize at Jos scrap shack !!! Thank you !! Hope you are inspired to create ! Have a wonderful day !
Challenges 4fun : Jwscrapshack.blogspot.com sketch, Craftspotbykimberly.blogspot.com clean and simple, Justbecreativecrazy.blogspot.com Anything goes ! Dianamlarson.blogspot.com ! Ribbon Carousel Summer and ribbon !

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS