Pages

Saturday, August 24, 2013

Thank you








Hello everyone ! Hope you are all having a happy Saturday ! Today I am sharing this Fancy Shaped thank you card ! I love this shape because it is simple yet elegant ! I made this for a friend ! I am also saying thank you to all the wonderful people that have shown me support and encourage me to continue with my crafting ! It means so much to me ! I also want to thank this sweet lady that takes the time to comment on my blog and her posts make me laugh ,and she writes the sweetest things ! Her name is Roberta !  I hope you check out her blog also !!! I am also happy to say that two of my projects were also picked as winners ! From stuck on u sketches and cut it up challenges !! Thank you once again !
Challenges for fun:
Alphabet Challenge Blog - Newest Stamp/Decoupage
Docerla Shop Blog -Challenge #44 Use Border
Sister Act Card Challenge- Challenge #21 Anything Goes
A Random Thursday Challenge-A.R.T #11 Anything Goes
As You Like It Challenge - Favorite shape and why
Word Art Wednesday- Anything Goes

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS